Contact Me

Page

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at heather.corman@sd71.bc.ca.

3 thoughts on “Contact Me

1. Diane Kyle

Hello!
    since I sent in the whole consent form for Madeline Gallard to go to Bard on the Beach, I foolishly do not have the drop off and return times noted on my calendar. Could you please send those to me, or let Madeline know if you see her? Thanks very much!
    Diane

2. Amber Shetterly

Heeeeeeeeeey,

I was sick yesterday and missed our lesson. I looked on your blog and it didn’t show what to read up to in Oryx and Crake. I haven’t written a lot so far in our reading journals and I completely forgot all of my books and work at home. Is there a possibility I could e-mail you my journal tonight or hand it in on Monday?

3. Amber Shetterly

Heeeeeeeeeey,

I was sick yesterday, missing the lesson. I read your blog and it didn’t show me what to read up to, (Only read up to section 5 by Monday). I haven’t written anything in my journal yet and this morning I was rushed and forgot all of my books at home. Is it possible I could e-mail it to you tonight or hand it in on Monday???

Namaste.